Thursday, June 4, 2009

So precious

Well my friend Melinda, whose maternity shots I did a few weeks back, had her baby a little over a week ago. Ever since, I had been itching to get over there and have my first attempts at newborn photography.

Well it finally happened!

Little 'Miss A' is adorable. I got a little teary-eyed holding her, in all her new tiny perfection, knowing that I would never hold a newborn of my own again (not withstanding a miracle of course). It's such a precious, wonderful stage of life, that is gone in the blink of an eye.

This is exactly why I love photography so much; I live so much in the present that it is hard for me to remember, as I look at my children now, how they were. Photos can take me back there, bring the memories and feelings flooding back in an instant. What a privilege to be able to help preserve that for others too.

Here is a little sneak peek.








No comments :

Post a Comment