Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 My Life Project - Week 2

Only week two and I managed to get to the end of the week with no photo; not the strongest start. So with hours to spare, yesterday afternoon I decided to set up the tripod in the kitchen with the interval timer on the camera and just see if I could get ANYTHING. This project is meant to be about my life and yet being the one behind the camera means I normally don't feature, maybe I'll change that a little this year...maybe.

Anyway, there were several far more flattering ones of me I was tempted to use from when I was baking on my own, but my wonderful boy offered to make dinner for us all and we worked in the kitchen together for a bit and so here is one with the two of us. I love when he jumps in like that and dinner was great!

No comments :

Post a Comment