Thursday, September 9, 2010

Busch sneak peek

As a mom and a photographer, I find, probably like many of you, that I do not end up in many of our photographs. I love family photographs, a little snippet of time showing a family together through the years. I think it is so important. I think everybody should do it on a regular basis.

Our children grow up so quickly and as they look back at photographs, in the future, I want them to see us as a family as well as all the snapshots of them and their daddy :)

There are always valid reasons, and many excuses, for putting off taking family photographs; an impossible schedule, wondering what to wear, the last few pounds you want to lose, the hair that needs to be colored, bumps or scrapes that you do not want to show...the truth is none of us is perfect, but we do not need to be. It is about capturing the love within a family, precious moments that can be looked back on and treasured forever.

As in so many areas of life there is a cost, we need to make time and effort so that we do not live with the regret of wishing we had gotten around to taking those photographs, or whatever else it is that you need to do.

I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours on Saturday evening with some wonderful friends and capturing their little family, (even Grandma came along for the ride). Especially with little children it is not all about the posed shots where everybody looks at the camera and smiles, but about having fun together and hanging out and capturing moments as they happen. I love it!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek guys, back to editing the rest of them :)






This little munchkin is named after her Grandma!



 





Yes, I really did have them climb a tree!









1 comment :

  1. Juanita! I love these! I love this family as well. You did great capturing them! I love the back lighting and the location, very Fall Like ;)

    ReplyDelete