Friday, March 18, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 11


We are currently in the UK for a family vacation. Coming 'home' does not always feel like a vacation, it can be hard work, with family to visit and much driving to be done. But we started in London and pretended to be tourists, showing my children some of the sights. I have been in awe of the buildings, the attention to detail and just how beautiful they are. I do not normally think buildings are beautiful but I have seen with fresh eyes.

My picture for week 11 is the dome of St. Paul's Cathedral, where Prince Charles and Lady Diana were married. It is 'a symbol of the hope, resilience and strength of the city and nation it serves. Above all, St Paul’s Cathedral is a lasting monument to the glory of God.'

And just because I have been busy with my camera, a few more:


2 comments :

  1. You make me want to visit England even more than I do!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH I MISS LONDON!!!!!! WE HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME THERE WHEN WE VISITED. WONDERFUL MEMORIES. YOUR PICTURES TAKE ME BACK!! LOVE IT!!! XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete