Wednesday, September 28, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 32

*Just as a reminder, this is a personal project I am undertaking this year, in order to shoot more and share more. Each week of 2011 will have a corresponding favorite photograph.


This photograph was taken on the morning of our official moving day, August 13th, 2001, far too early in the morning!

We did not move far, in the grand scheme of things, but it signified a lot of change for our family. We had to leave behind the most wonderful school for our children, some of our best friends, and a comfortable way of life that we had become quite used to. The rhythms and patterns and routines that made up our family whilst we lived there, have changed significantly.

The change is not bad, but it is change and it takes time to transition as a family to a whole new way of life.

My little disclaimer. I have enjoyed finding quotes to go with each photograph for this project, but I always make sure to find out who the person is that I am quoting, if I do not already know them. I won't be quoting anybody who I find totally offensive or who I consider inappropriate. I can assure you I had no idea who Dave Mustaine was! But it did make me chuckle and the quote was completely relevant...even if his style of music is not quite my cup of tea! ;p

No comments :

Post a Comment