Wednesday, November 16, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 36

*Just as a reminder, this is a personal project I am undertaking this year, in order to shoot more and share more. Each week of 2011 will have a corresponding favorite photograph; snapshots from my life.


With Arran and Bryttain in school again, Asia and I have had our mornings together, on our own. She is such an easy, happy little girl and her sweet smile can brighten up the dullest day. She has energy and enthusiasm and a zest for life. She is my little friend, she accompanies me on errands, or walks, we read together and explore together and I cherish these moments. I know that, all too soon, she also will be in school, and these special days are numbered.

It is a privilege to watch her grow and learn and know that I play a part in shaping the person she is becoming.

No comments :

Post a Comment