Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Day In The Life - July 2012

Often photographers end up neglecting the documentation of their own families. Sometimes it can be due to being too busy with client work, or a lack of inspiration, or just not being able to balance everything. This is my 'Day in the Life Project'. I have chosen the first day each month to document, from morning to night, so that each month I am guaranteed photographs of my family and my life.

July 1st was a Sunday; we headed to church and that Sunday we also went to a Creekside Picnic. My kids love to play in the creek and it's always fun to hang out with friends. These are memories being built and friendships being strengthened. Thanks again to the Burtts for sharing their space with us all!

These are not technically perfect (far from it), or portrait-worthy, this is just real life. If you are doing something similar leave me a comment with a link to where I can follow along with you, I would love that!

No comments :

Post a Comment