Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day In The Life - March 2013

Often photographers end up neglecting the documentation of their own families. Sometimes it can be due to being too busy with client work, or a lack of inspiration, or just not being able to balance everything. This is my 'Day in the Life Project'. I choose one day each month to document, from morning to night, so that each month I am guaranteed photographs of my family and my life.

Today was the last day of the month, but a good one to document. Easter Sunday! We have a communal Easter breakfast at church and it was also my week to teach the preschoolers. Each year after church is the Easter Egg Hunt, a highlight of the kids' year. Then lunch with our pastor's family and some other friends, which lasted well into the afternoon, followed by heading home to start packing for our trip to Texas this week and get ready for bed.

These are not technically perfect (far from it), or portrait-worthy, this is just real life. If you are doing something similar leave me a comment with a link to where I can follow along with you, I would love that!

No comments :

Post a Comment