Monday, August 12, 2013

52 Weeks of 2013 - Week 32

We had a terrible week of sickness in our house and then we got to go away for a long weekend. It was a little rough, none of us were one hundred percent, but it was good to be away from our usual routine and space and slow down. You see things differently when you slow down instead of racing to the next...whatever it is.

Hubby fought the sickness and I was the last to get it, so everybody else was a little ahead of me in terms of energy and motivation, if not appetite. As the kids and James fished, or played in the water and in kayaks, I mainly sat around or read or slowly meandered, seeing what I could find through my lens. Of course that's something I always love to do.



And we have a lot of changes coming up. Children going back to school, one starting school for the first time, I have a big birthday approaching and a husband getting closer to graduating from Seminary. By the end of the year we will move, somewhere, we do not yet know where, we will be starting anew. Right now I do not have the energy to either wish, or plan, so I will take photographs and live in denial for the time being. When we know more, if you follow the blog, you'll be amongst the first to know!



No comments :

Post a Comment