Friday, August 23, 2013

Family

These two sisters have eight children between them, all aged 6 1/2 and under, (the youngest is only a couple of weeks old) and they still managed to look this good! Seems a little unfair to me :P


All of these children were stunning. In my family, I am surrounded by blue eyes, so I find brown eyes absolutely mesmerizing.








Sometimes I like what might be considered outtakes the best. True personalities shine through.

 So much love from the old baby to the new one.



And even if it's only a few moments, got to get a couple of Mom and Dad together. Life is crazy and hectic with kids and especially a newborn, but that relationship is so important and beautiful.


Thank you for the chance to work with your beautiful family Christine.

If you are interested in family photographs, email me at juanita@juanitacannanphotgraphy.com to find out more or schedule a session.

No comments :

Post a Comment