Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lovely Lorelai {Marin County Newborn Photographer}



This beautiful baby girl has captured her Mama's heart. It was so sweet to watch their connection. A little girl after two little boys and this little girl is already fully stocked with handmade headbands and hats and all the pretty things that boys have no interest in.






These first few days are so precious and gone too quickly. How I wish I could turn back time and be captured like this with each of my own children, what I wouldn't give for photographs of my Mom and I. The pure love and devotion that a mother feels for her child is so hard to sum up in words, but a photographs can capture so much, when words fail. Don't be afraid to be in front of the camera, because, sadly, we cannot turn back time. This is it.



Congratulations again Beltran family. She is gorgeous!



No comments :

Post a Comment