Monday, February 26, 2018

2018 Lifestyle Project - Week 8

You can read the introduction to this project by clicking here.

We continue to unpack and settle into this new home but I feel like the day in and day out is much the same, with little variety for photos. It is our life right now though, so I push through. This little guy has found his spot. He loves to sit by the window facing the street, so he can monitor all the comings and goings, and you know, bark at any passing dogs. When we leave the house I put his bed on top of the chair and as it's quite cold at the moment I also add a blanket, that has slowly become his. He seems to have adapted without problem and will relax quite happily here, although he'd rather be snuggled up with one of us. I think he's doing just fine, the rest of us should hopefully catch up soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment