Monday, March 5, 2018

2018 Lifestyle Project - Week 9

You can read the introduction to this project by clicking here.

We got to celebrate another birthday in our house this week;
  • This is my sweet spunky girl who does nothing by halves. She gets things done...all the time. She is creative and doesn't shy from new things. I love that I still get morning cuddles from her and that she listens to her body and knows when she's tired and it's time to stop. She is amazing in so many ways and I can't believe she's becoming a grown up before my eyes! She is a challenge and a joy and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

    She's not a fan of cake, mainly because she doesn't enjoy icing or frosting, so her usual request is for pavlova, which works perfectly well too.

    • Love you my Bryttain Sage and everything about you 😘 


    ...and one more, just because...


No comments :

Post a Comment