Sunday, May 31, 2020

Macro May 2020 - Day 31


I did it, the whole month with a new macro photo every day. Today's final offering is a little feather I found outside, it's fluffiness drew my eye but I didn't even notice until I started shooting, the faint blue tip...again, details can so easily be missed. I'll confess, with all that is going on, I wasn't prepared to commit to Macro May this year, but I'm glad to have had a project to focus on.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and we still face seven more weeks of school from home, work from home and even though I have just had a week off I feel exhausted at the prospect of going back for seven more weeks of this. But it's one day at a time, one step before the next and hopefully we will eventually end up where we need to be. Stay safe friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment