Sunday, July 24, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 27

*Just as a reminder, this is a personal project I am undertaking this year, in order to shoot more and share more. Each week of 2011 will have a corresponding favorite photograph.

Another beach photograph. What can I say? We live in California and have nice summers and our kids love the beach, it is one of their favorite places. No apologies here.

I love the relationship that my husband has with each of his children, they know that they are loved and, oh so special. to him. This last year has been a time of transition for our son, and his relationship and need for his daddy has grown by leaps and bounds. I am so grateful for the example James sets, for the time he spends, for the love he gives.

These moments are so precious and I am so glad to have captured just a snippet of their relationship together; my man and my boy!

No comments :

Post a Comment