Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beautiful Baby Beau {Marin County Newborn Photographer}



Newborns are some of my favorite photography subjects. Yes you have to be incredibly patient, yes it can take hours (no I'm not kidding!), but it is so wonderful to experience that newness again. I love to watch new parents as they interact with their little bundle. I am reminded of how exhausted and elated and overwhelmed and in love I felt. No one can fully describe it to you, it is something you have to experience for yourself to fully understand. Having a baby; your child, is truly life changing!

Meet one of the latest cuties.







Beautiful mama loving on her boy :)

Proud daddy doting on his son


Precious little moments...all of them!


1 comment :

  1. Oh those are too precious! I love the yawn! Nice job Juanita.

    ReplyDelete