Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grateful

My favorite times are the times we get to spend together as a family, it truly is priceless. I love this simple shot of my precious family walking ahead of me down to the beach, it fills my heart.

The day before Thanksgiving was a beautiful day, there was no work or school so we headed out to Fort Kronkite for some beach and hiking time. It feels so good to get outdoors and breathe the fresh air and to be free of distractions. For a girl from England, to be able to do that at the end of November and not be freezing my butt off is just wonderful, I don't think I will ever take it for granted. I love Northern California and that we can be so close to a city, the beach, the mountains AND the woods...we are blessed.

2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kristi - you should see it in real life some day, it really is breathtaking :)

      Delete