Friday, November 30, 2012

Day In The Life - November 2012

Often photographers end up neglecting the documentation of their own families. Sometimes it can be due to being too busy with client work, or a lack of inspiration, or just not being able to balance everything. This is my 'Day in the Life Project'. I have chosen the first day each month to document, from morning to night, so that each month I am guaranteed photographs of my family and my life.

My blog, my rules...so once again my day to document didn't land on the 1st (as I had documented the day before for the previous month, the 31st and didn't want to do two days back-to-back) instead I chose one of our family days. I already posted one photo from my day, earlier in the month, but here are some more.

These are not technically perfect (far from it), or portrait-worthy, this is just real life. If you are doing something similar leave me a comment with a link to where I can follow along with you, I would love that!

No comments :

Post a Comment