Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day In The Life - February 2013

Often photographers end up neglecting the documentation of their own families. Sometimes it can be due to being too busy with client work, or a lack of inspiration, or just not being able to balance everything. This is my 'Day in the Life Project'. I choose one day each month to document, from morning to night, so that each month I am guaranteed photographs of my family and my life.

Sometimes life is just so busy, but last weekend we had a pretty unstructured Saturday. While hubby and son took off for karate classes, the girls, with a couple of friends played Legos for hours and then their brother came home and happily joined in. We had to drag them away to get out of the house for an hour. Then my sweet boy made dinner for us all, with just a little help from me. Love these family days. As well as the usual collage I had to sneak in a couple extra of my kids, just because they're such great kids and I love them so much!

These are not technically perfect (far from it), or portrait-worthy, this is just real life. If you are doing something similar leave me a comment with a link to where I can follow along with you, I would love that!

No comments :

Post a Comment