Monday, March 19, 2018

2018 Lifestyle Project - Week 11

You can read the introduction to this project by clicking here.

My youngest is a little camera resistant these days (sigh). She doesn't understand how quickly she is growing up and how desperately I want to remember all the details. In this case how she still loves dressing up. World Book Day was over a week ago, but her school recognized it this past Friday. I have yet to replace my sewing machine, which I sold before our move from the States, so I was limited in time and resources and she was stumped for ideas, so we had to recycle. It was a stretch. She had a parrot costume I had made previously so we decided she could be either the parrot from Treasure Island or we felt sure there must have been a parrot in a Dr Doolittle book somewhere!

She wore it the rest of the day after she got home too, albeit with the hood down. So cute seeing her wander around like that, doing all the normal things...as a parrot. It definitely added some colour to our day, so no turning this one to black and white.




No comments :

Post a Comment