Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day In The Life - April 2013

Often photographers end up neglecting the documentation of their own families. Sometimes it can be due to being too busy with client work, or a lack of inspiration, or just not being able to balance everything. This is my 'Day in the Life Project'. I choose one day each month to document, from morning to night, so that each month I am guaranteed photographs of my family and my life.

This past weekend we headed back up to Petaluma to watch the Butter and Egg Day Parade, with friends. The weather was perfect so once the parade had ended we headed out to the beach, where it turns out the weather was less than perfect, windy and foggy. That too was when we realized the bag with layers to keep warm had also been left behind. Oh well, we tried. On our way home, another set of friends invited us over for a little bbq, so it all worked out perfectly, after all.

These are not technically perfect (far from it), or portrait-worthy, this is just real life. If you are doing something similar leave me a comment with a link to where I can follow along with you, I would love that!



1 comment :

  1. This looks like a pretty GOOD day. Family, friends, bbq, parade, rest, rope swings....man its a good life!
    I love Judah's face holding the plate for food:)

    ReplyDelete