Saturday, January 29, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 4



Last week James and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. It is hard to remember the details of life before 'us'. That was such a long time ago, another life. Yet at the same time it has been the blink of an eye and here we are, three children later; a family.

There is no way I could imagine being at this place in life with anybody else; the thought of losing him, for any reason, would be beyond devastating. No other man could possibly love me as he does, adore me and put up with me so patiently. He makes me laugh, he is not afraid to show his emotions, he is intelligent and creative and I know that I can trust him. He is my partner in this life, the most wonderful husband and sweetest father.

We were meant to be. Our love is true. He truly is a gift from God, to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment