Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

The first day of a new year. A clean, fresh slate. It feels right, and I am approaching this year with the anticipation of good things to come.

I want to have some challenge for the year ahead and had contemplated posting a photo a day, but I also want this to be the year that I officially start my business! (Yes here it is in writing! That means it is official, right?!) that takes time and extra work to make that happen and then, I hope, clients. So in view of all that, I decided that maybe a photo a week would be less demanding.

I trust I will post more often than that, but that will be the very least.

I have not decided if I will have a theme, or leave it wide open, but I am open to suggestions if you have any (just leave me a comment).

Over on The Creative Mama Blog, they are running a photography challenge where every two weeks they will issue a new challenge. The current theme is Growth and Change so that is my theme for this first week.


The day my son was born, a mother was born...before that she did not exist. I was forever changed. I look at him now, so big, and think back to the moment he made us a family. He was so tiny, so helpless - he fit in that onesie! How is that even possible? He and his sisters make me a better person, allow me to continue to grow and learn with them. I love them with all my heart.

Want to join me in this challenge?

What are YOUR goals for this next year? Let us encourage each other to pursue our dreams and make them reality!

1 comment :

  1. Love the picture and the post. AND I am so excited about so many more to come this year. I so enjoyed the last challenege you gave yourself regarding taking regular photos.

    ReplyDelete