Tuesday, December 27, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 46

*Just as a reminder, this is a personal project I am undertaking this year, in order to shoot more and share more. Each week of 2011 will have a corresponding favorite photograph; snapshots from my life.


We all have a happy place, somewhere that time does not matter, where we feel calm and at peace and rest. Our spirit is free to soar. For me that place is the woods, for my children it has to be the beach. I like the beach, don't get me wrong, but on a lovely hot day. My children would happily go to the beach any time of year, in swimsuits or bundled up in their wintry garb, they don't care...and they would gladly spend hours there...oblivious to their mother's freezing extremities.



 You really need sound-effects to go with these ones :)

  Ah fun times!

No comments :

Post a Comment