Friday, December 30, 2011

52 Week Project - Week 50

*Just as a reminder, this is a personal project I am undertaking this year, in order to shoot more and share more. Each week of 2011 will have a corresponding favorite photograph; snapshots from my life.


At this time of year, I think more than any other, it is so easy to get caught up in all the gifts. I have said it before and I will say it again, the gift I treasure the most is my family! They truly are God's gift to me, I love them with all my heart and am so incredibly proud of who they are and who they are becoming...but we have barely started.

This life is the blink of an eye in the bigger picture of eternity; our bodies will not last forever, but our souls, well that is another story. The greatest gift I can give my children is the chance of an eternity with their creator, the one who loves them more than I ever can or will.

No comments :

Post a Comment