Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Photo Project 2017 - Photo A Day - Day 1

I never made an official announcement about no longer being in business, but after our international moves and having to dive into full-time homeschooling, that is what happened. I still shoot for myself, of course, and occasionally take on a small project, but this is a different season. 


One day I hope to return, but in the meantime, as in years past, I am once again doing my February photo project and will post a photo a day. It may only be one month of the year, but I love to look back on these photos and it never hurts to have a bit of discipline. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos. 

I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!




These girls! I have so many versions of this photo over the years; sitting together on one of their beds, hanging out, maybe watching a show or listening to some music...and it never gets old. There are times when they cannot stand to be together and they can drive each other crazy, but they have the sweetest bond too. I hesitate, sometimes, to take this photo yet again, but I do love to see the variations and progression.






No comments :

Post a Comment