Thursday, February 16, 2017

February Photo Project 2017 - Photo A Day - Day 16



I swear this one was born singing and she rarely stops. We finally signed her up for vocal lessons and it's been so great to see the improvement and strengthening of a natural talent in a relatively short amount of time. That has been one advantage to homeschooling, which overall is not my preference, that we've been able to use the funds for some fun extra-curricular activities and enrichment classes...and it's part of our school. Even if she never uses it outside of personal enjoyment, she's learning and growing and having fun. Love getting to be a part of it, even if I'm mainly the chauffeur.

*As in years past, I am once again doing a February photo project and will post a photo a day. It may only be one month of the year, but I love to look back on these photos and it never hurts to have a bit of discipline. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos.

 I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment