Saturday, February 25, 2017

Photo Project February 2017 - Photo A Day - Day 25



I love their relationship so much. One of the hardest things about moving overseas was breaking them up. They managed to skype and do things online, but in person is just so much better. Cousins, best friends, better than a brother.

*As in years past, I am once again doing a February photo project and will post a photo a day. It may only be one month of the year, but I love to look back on these photos and it never hurts to have a bit of discipline. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos.

 I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment