Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Photo Project February 2017 - Photo A Day - Day 28



Another day, another birthday. This crazy little girl just turned eleven! She has an enthusiasm and zest for life that is hard to keep up with, at least for me. She is incredibly motivated and loves accomplishing whatever is put before her. She is still all about the extremes and that means wonderful, amazing highs and oh so difficult lows. She is sweet, kind and caring and loves to help others, she's my little right-hand and I know I can count on her. We are the same and yet so different and I love her fiercely, excited and nervous for her to grow up in this sometimes scary world.

Here she was early this morning, very ready to open some presents, classic Bryttain...while we were desperately trying to get up to speed...






She's not very into cakes and once again requested a pavlova for her birthday dessert, fine by me...yum!



And just like that the months is over. Thanks for following along, see you again next year.

*As in years past, I am once again doing a February photo project and will post a photo a day. It may only be one month of the year, but I love to look back on these photos and it never hurts to have a bit of discipline. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos.

 I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment