Saturday, February 11, 2017

February Photo Project 2017 - Photo A Day - Day 11


Sometimes the day just gets away from you and you get to the end and just have to snap a quick photo while everyone is tired and waiting for food and hope for the best. This is them, just comfortable together, she can truly lean on him.

The boys had their day (cousin time of parkour and trampolining but it was 'boys' so I wasn't there to take any photos) and we girls had lunch and shopped and went for a bike ride...I didn't take my camera and there hadn't been time for photos, apart from a quick phone selfie as we seriously were losing light, thrown in here just because it's one I'm in.



*As in years past, I am once again doing a February photo project and will post a photo a day. It may only be one month of the year, but I love to look back on these photos and it never hurts to have a bit of discipline. No real rules, just our life documented a little. Maybe there'll be captions, maybe not, there could be the occasional phone photo thrown in on busier days and sometimes it may be hard to narrow things down and there could be bonus photos.

 I'd love for you to follow along, or even join in. Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment